ISO 9001 For SME
ISO 9001:2015 specifies the requirements for a quality management system where an organization Needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide product that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements, and aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable regulatory requirements.
It is now the only standard in the ISO 9000 family against whose requirements your quality system can be certified by an external agency. The ISO 9001:2015 certification signifies a global benchmark in customer satisfaction, product quality, and leads to significant reduction in defect levels.
ISO 9001:2015 ensures that quality management is totally integrated and aligned with the business strategies of your organization. The Standard applied to the management system, as a corporate governance tool will help identify business risks and opportunities leading to the profitability.
When a company has been satisfactorily assessed to ISO 9001, they will be able to display the certification Body’s logo on their correspondence and provided the Body is approved by the relevant agency an additional logo can be used. Sales and Marketing Benefits:
Standards Certification Council also provides Advisory and Assurance Services for the following sector specific quality management standards:
Quality management — Customer satisfaction — Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations
According to International Organization for Standardization, ISO 10002:2014 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance, and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
However, ISO 10002:2014 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
ISO 10002:2014 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization’s ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective, and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analysing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality;
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries – Requirements for product and service supply organizations. It defines the quality management system for product and service supply organizations for the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries.
Learning services for non-formal education and training -Basic requirements for service providers.